Wednesday 11 August, 2010

A New Blogger Born

Finally, inspired by few other friends' Blogs, I have decided to maintain my own Blog today, although I created it way back in the year 2007 when Blogging was in its nascent stage. Actually, I find the designing process of a web page very boring, you keep on trying to match the new templates and designs and font colors with each other and finally give up quite annoyed at a point where whatever design you have created, seems alright. After all, you are fed up with the preparations and want to jump on the New Post tab at the earliest. All this stands true for me, at least.

I find the Idea of Blogging very interesting and self enriching. Interesting in a way that you get to write at least something of your choice, whatever length, whether grammatically right or wrong etc, for which you are never going to be awarded marks, like it used to happen in the School Days. You used to be given a particular topic carrying Fifteen Marks and you didn't know where to begin with and once you somehow start off, the Three hours seemed so less for the topic which at the beginning made you feel so low and down. And after writing for "I Don't know how many pages", you would get to know that you had drifted away from the topic on the very first page itself. God, that was just awe full. 

On a serious note, the blogging habit is quite self enriching activity as it makes you a good writer, a good thinker and inculcates better "Express yourself" quality.

Now, I wish I would get sufficient time and more importantly enough enthusiasm to maintain this habit of Blogging.

Take Care!Gob Bless All!

No comments:

Post a Comment